Времена в английском языке - Шмелев В.М.
Скачать (прямая ссылка):
6. Can you read Latin? (I left school)
7. Could you bathe a baby? (15 years)
8. Could you repair a radio? (I left the army)
9. Can you ski? (my last holiday)
10. Can you read a map? (quite a long time)
11. Could you make a basket? (I was in hospital)
12. Can you sew on buttons? (I got married)
13. Can you drive a car? (five years)
14. Could you take someone’s temperature? (years)
15. Can you ride a motor cycle? (I was at the university)
16. Can you row a boat? (1987)
17. Can you paint in oil? (some time)
18. Can you type? (years and years).
Н.Перефразируйте следующие предложения, поставив глагол-сказуемое в форме Present Perfect с союзами for или since.
I last read a newspaper on June 2.
I haven’t read a newspaper since June 2.
19. It’s 2 years since I had a puncture. i
20. It’s 2 months since he earned any money.
21. He last shaved the day before yesterday.
22.1 last drank champagne at my brother’s wedding.
23. It’s 2 years since I was last in Rome.
24.1 saw Tom last on his wedding day.
25 I last ate raw fish when I was in Japan.
26. It’s years since Mary last spoke French.
27. It’s 10 weeks since I last had a good night’s sleep.
28. He last paid taxes in 1997.
29.1 last ate meat 5 years ago.
30. It’s three months since the windows were cleaned.
31. It’s years since I took any photographs.
32.1 last watched TV on New Year’s Day.
33. It’s three months since he wrote to me.
34.1 was last paid 6 months ago. (My pay is 6 months in arrears.)
35. The last time I was abroad was in the summer of 1995.
36. It’s 10 years since that house was lived in.
Упр.7. Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в соответствующей форме.
1.1 (not see) him for 3 years. I wonder where he is.
2.1 never (drink) whisky. - Well, have some now.
3. You (be) to the opera this week?
4. How much you (save) since Christmas? -1 (save) 3 pounds.
5. You ever (fly) a plane? - Yes, I flew when I was at university.
6. Where’s Tom? -1 (not see) him today.
7. You (see) today’s paper? - No, anything interesting (happen)?
8. You ever (own) an animal?
9. We always (live) in this area.
10.1 never (be) to the aquarium or the museum of National History.
11. Come on. Let’s play another game. - But I already (loose) 3 games today.
12.1 never (be) more serious.
13. You (be) around much lately.
14. You ever (write) a poem?
15. You sometimes meet older Americans who (try) several careers in their lifetime.
16.1 never (see) you so wound up. .
17.1 (not see) you since the hospital.
18. My, how he (grow)!
19. The old library-building in Chestnut Street, which (be) vacant for over a year now, was supposed to be made into a community centre.
20. This is my grandson Robby, whom I think you (meet) once and twice before.
21.1 never (be) more relaxed.
22.1 always (like) camping out. Away from teleg^ones and account books.
23. You ever (win) a prize?
24.1 only (hear) from him twice since he went away. >
25. I have been working for him for 10 years and he never once (say) “Good morning" to me.
26. He (not smoke) for 2 weeks. He is trying to give it up.
27. It was lovely at 11 o’clock, but since then the sky (get) darker and the wind (rise). I’m afraid the fine spell (come) to an end.
28. Since he became Mayor, my brother reckons that he (eat) 30 official lunches and 22 official dinners, and he (lose) count of the number of receptions and parties ^hat he (attend).
29. I have been standing in this queue for ages. It (not move) at all in the last 5 minutes.
30. They began widening this road 3 weeks ago; but the workmen have been on strike for the last fortnight so they (not get) very far with it.
31.1 wonder if anything (happen) to Tom. I have been waiting an hour now. He often (keep) me waiting but he never (be) quite so late as this.
32. Mrs Brown has been living next door for quite a long time now but she never (say) more than “Good moming“ to me.
'33. You ever (eat) caviar?
Упр.8. Какие ситуации использовались в предложениях с глаголами в Past Progressive?
1. Не usually wears sandals but when I last saw him he was wearing boots.
2. I was alone in the house at that time because Mrs Jones was working in the garage and Mrs Jones was shopping.
3. We said that he was the captain of a ship which was sailing that night for Marseilles.
4. When I first met him he was studying painting.
5. Who were you talking to on the telephone as I came in? - I was talking to Mr Pitt.
6. Where was he living when you saw him last?
7. When I arrived at the meeting the first speaker had just finished speaking and the audience was clapping.
8. The aeroplane in which the football team was travelling crashed soon after taking off.
9. The house was in great disorder because he was redecorating it.
10. There was a strong smell and the sound of frying. Obviously Mrs Jones was cocking fish.
11. He watched the children for a moment. Some of them tyere bathing m the sea,
others were looking foj* shells, others were playing in.the sand. -